For me, the best part about birthdays is the cake. Actually, the best part about any day is the cake. But there’s something just so joyous about funfetti cake (or confetti cake or birthday cake)…Who can resist all those sprinkles buried in soft, fluffy cake?
This recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a beautiful way to present your store-bought funfetti cake. It’s also an excellent recipe if you’ve just baked an amazing funfetti cake, but you’re not so great at decorating.
• Funfetti cake (store-bought or bake your cake from scratch with this recipe)
• Vanilla buttercream frosting (store-bought or make your own using the recipe in the above link)
• Sprinkles or Funfetti
• A jar as big as your sweet tooth
- Crumble your funfetti cake in a bowl.
- Layer the cake crumbs and vanilla frosting in the jar.
- Top it off with a swirl of vanilla buttercream and add as much sprinkles as you see fit.
Don’t forget to share this easy idea with your friends and family!