If you’re craving dessert but don’t feel like baking, look no further. This simple Berries and Cream recipe is just the type of light, healthier dessert you can have all summer long! Sometimes it’s the most simple treats that are the most delicious! Think fresh peaches and ice cream, fruity yogurt and of course this fabulously simple berries and cream.
Take me up on this recipe and not only do you get to enjoy a deliciously light and refreshing dessert, but you ‘ll also be reaping the benefits of berries. Berries keep you mentally sharp, help manage diabetes and could boost heart health.
When berries are in season, take advantage of this easy (and healthy) berries and cream recipe. It’s such a light and refreshing dessert. A small jar of this tasty treat will leave you smiling from ear to ear!
• Fresh berries
• Optional: Sugar
• Whipping cream
- Wash and de-stem your berries.
- Optional: Sprinkle with sugar, let them sit for 5 minutes and then toss.
- Add the berries to the bottom of your jar.
- Mix the whipping cream with vanilla and add it to your jar.
- Layer more berries and cream
- Optional: Top your jar off with a swirl of whipping cream.
- Chill and serve.
Simple, right? Such a mouth-watering dessert that takes just a few minutes to prepare. Let me know what you think in the comments!